The results of the ERASMUS + 2020 competition, click here
Selection competition for Erasmus + scholarships
On 15.10.2020, at 10:00, the UNESCO Department will organize the online interview of the selection contest for Erasmus + scholarships, for the academic year 2020-2021.
In order to participate in the selection contest, students will send the following documents to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application (addressed to the director of the department) for registration in the selection competition, which also mentions the type of mobility desired.
- The school situation, including the average of the semesters of study prior to the corresponding study cycle, requested from the faculty.
- Copies of diplomas of scientific awards (if any), which justify the professional-scientific activity.
- Document justifying the knowledge of a foreign language, issued by the Department of Communication in Modern Languages (DCLM) within the framework of FILS-UPB or another authorized institution.
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum Vitae model Europass.
- Copy of ID card.
More information about the Erasmus + program can be obtained from the website: www.upb.ro/erasmus.